Thursday, December 18, 2008

Justin turns 30!


I have in no way been badgering my husband endlessly about the fact that he is 30. The mere fact that he has entered the 30 decade while I am still in my youthful 20's hasn't come up one time! He got exactly what he wanted: a day full of REST. He didn't have to do one thing he didn't want to. He even got a nap. I also didn't at all mention that he NEEDED the nap because he is so old! We got to go out that night (thanks Lesha and Dave!) and see a movie that was all for him (Dark Knight, really not my choice but it was his day.) Happy 30, hon!

3 comments:

Paul said...

Man Justin, You are getting old. I like to think that I'm still in my youthful 20's. At least I try on the basketball court.

Lindsey said...

Happy birthday Justin!

Garrison Propaganda said...

look at that fancy byu bag, and who knew a princess came to the party! happy big 3-0! what a milestone! way to treat him to a day of leisure, those old folks need a rest every now and then!