Monday, September 1, 2008

We have conformed!

After popular demand and a tremendous self-mastery on my part, we have entered the blogging world. I hesitated at starting one because I was afraid my limited computer knowledge would test my patience and push me over the edge of throwing my computer out the window! Luckily it has been a fairly smooth transition. Quick rundown for those of you I haven't talked to in a while. We have three adorable kids Matthew (4 1/2) Amelia (3) and Danielle (6 mos.) They are the loves of my life and keep me on my toes. Being a stay-at-home mom has been the hardest and most wonderful thing I have done, and I can thankfully say that I love and enjoy it thoroughly.

5 comments:

Julie G. said...

We're so glad that you guys have a blog! It is so much fun to see your little kids and we look forward to hearing more about what you guys are up to! Best! Marc & Julie

Brian and Erika Hogge said...

Yea! I'm so excited to be part of your blogging world! I can't wait for more darling pictures and cute stories about your adorable family!!! :)
Love you forever! Erika

lacey said...

Yea! I'm glad you started a blog, they do get pretty addicting!! I can't believe how big your kids are getting, they are so cute!!

Mama Bean said...

YEAH!!! It is about time. We need to get together with Lindsey and Eleasha.

Jenny said...

Welcome to the blog world! just another excuse to ignore your kids!